2. Noun. (computing) offering user-specific customization ¹
3. Noun. (computing) the act of changing an option of a multi-user software product to change the product's behavior or style for one user ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Personalization
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Personalization Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Personalization
Literary usage of Personalization
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Teaching Children to Be Literate: A Reflective Approach by Anthony V. Manzo, Ula Casale Manzo (1995)
"personalization TECHNIQUES There are two basic forms of personalization techniques: one that uses concrete parallels, and one that uses dramatizations. ..."
2. Identity? Theory, Politics, History: Theory, Politics, History by S. B. Bekker, Rachel Prinsloo (1999)
"personalization refers to the development of personal relations between ... Although differentiation can be regarded as a prerequisite for personalization, ..."
3. The Second Australasian Conference on Interactive Entertainment: Proceedings by Yusuf Pisan, SIGART. (2005)
"On a more general level, personalization and customization can be conceived as ... personalization is driven by the media system, which tries to serve up ..."
4. The Christian Science Journal by Mary Baker Eddy (1910)
"It would amount to the same personalization of error, and therefore be attended with ... The personalization of error is one of the mistakes of the ages. ..."