Definition of Personality inventory
1. Noun. A questionnaire that is supposed to yield a description of a person's personality traits. "A personality inventory is a direct test of personality, as contrasted with a projective test"
Generic synonyms: Personality Test, Questionnaire
Specialized synonyms: Self-report Inventory, Self-report Personality Inventory
Medical Definition of Personality inventory
1. Check list, usually to be filled out by a person about himself, consisting of many statements about personal characteristics which the subject checks. (12 Dec 1998)
Personality Inventory Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Personality Inventory Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Personality Inventory
Literary usage of Personality inventory
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. EXPOSED Turn Up the Heat by Bruce F. Bowman (2006)
"When were you first aware Bruce F. Bowman would be given a true or false personality test, the MMPI-2, Minnesota Multiphasic personality inventory-2? ..."
2. The Hmong, 1987-1995: A Selected & Annotated Bibliography edited by Christina J. Smith (1996)
""Criterion Validity and Sensitivity of the Millón Adolescent personality inventory with Refugee Adolescents." Ph.D. dissertation, California School of ..."
3. Report of the Independent Commission on the Los Angeles Police Department edited by Warren Christopher (1998)
"The MMPI-2 is a more recent version of the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) designed to delete offensive language and reflect a more ..."
4. Risk Assessment for Neurobehavioral Toxicity edited by Bernard Weiss, Jurg Elsner (1997)
"DR) Personality, mood Profile of mood states Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (R) Modified from White etui IWI Based on delayed ..."
5. Individual Differences in the Behavioral Etiology of Drug Abuse edited by Harold W. Gordon, Meyer D. Glantz (1997)
"Minnesota Multiphasic personality inventory (MMPI-2). ... Axis II Personality Inventory. To further access the role of axis II personality disorders on the ..."