Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Personalistic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Personalistic
Literary usage of Personalistic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Accounting Principles by Thomas Warner Mitchell, Alexander Hamilton Institute (U.S.) (1917)
"Passing of the personalistic theory.—When the business man came to think of the money or property rather than the custodian he soon forgot about the ..."
2. The German Soul in Its Attitude Towards Ethics and Christianity, the State by Friedrich Hügel (1916)
"(6) The development under Roman Empire, upon the whole unfavourable to true personalistic conception of the State. (c) The specifically Mediaeval System, ..."
3. Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Most tribal people have one or more types of health care specialists in naturalistic or personalistic healing. Frequently, the two overlap—thus ..."
4. Indigenous Knowledge and Its Uses in SA by Hans Normann, Ina Snyman (1996)
"personalistic here refers to aggression or punishment directed at a ... Most of Africa, Foster suggests, is characterized by personalistic explanations. ..."
5. A Dictionary of Religion and Ethics by Shailer Mathews, Gerald Birney Smith (1921)
"personalistic metaphysics regards conscious intelligence as the ultimate reality in all phenomena. The rationality and causality which are the marks of the ..."
6. Publication of the American Sociological Society by American Sociological Association (1918)
"supersedes an attempted personalistic one, and magic merges into science.* This increasing use of indirect mechanistic processes to achieve the end desired, ..."