Definition of Routhier
1. routhie [adj] - See also: routhie
Lexicographical Neighbors of Routhier
Literary usage of Routhier
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Review of Historical Publications Relating to Canada by University of Toronto (1906)
"The Conferences et Discours of Chief Justice routhier,* unlike the writings of ... M. routhier writes with fine literary insight. M. Ernest Gagnon's Chases ..."
2. Proceedings and Transactions of the Royal Society of Canada: Déliberations by Royal Society of Canada (1898)
"... caractéristiques du Jubilé, PAR M. LE JUGE routhier. (Lu le 26 mai 1898.) (FRAGMENT.) Comment décrire cette merveille ? Comment en donner l'idée ? ..."
3. Municipal History of Essex County in Massachusetts by Benjamin F. Arrington (1922)
"Mr. routhier is a son of Dr. Omer routhier, late of Lawrence, ... Choosing the drug business as his field of endeavor, Mr. routhier entered the employ of ..."
4. Sessional Papers by Canada Parliament (1892)
"To routhier, to be engrossed and indexed. 19. To Minister of Agriculture to sign. 20. To Deputy Commissioner to sign. 21 To routhier, to number. 22. ..."