¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Roentgenology
1. [n -GIES]
Medical Definition of Roentgenology
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Roentgenology Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Roentgenology
Literary usage of Roentgenology
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Collected Papers by the Staff of Saint Mary's Hospital, Mayo Clinic by Saint Marys Hospital (Rochester, Minn.) (1919)
"A REVIEW OF THE roentgenology OF SYPHILIS* RD CARMAN Osier, in the 1!)17 edition of his text-hook on the "Principles and Practice of Medicine," does not ..."
2. Army Dentistry: Forsyth Lectures for the Army Dental Reserve Corps edited by Frederick Anthony Keyes (1918)
"The Surgeon General has now established schools of military roentgenology throughout the country at which are being trained picked medical officers, ..."
3. Collected Papers by the Staff of Saint Mary's Hospital, Mayo Clinic by Saint Marys Hospital (Rochester, Minn.) (1921)
"roentgenology IN DISEASES OF THE TEETH* BS GARDNER A full mouth roentgenogram ... Reprinted from the American Journal of roentgenology, 1920, vii, 575-576. ..."
4. Oxford Loose-leaf Surgery by F. F. Burghard, Allen Buckner Kanavel (1921)
"SECTION XV LOCALIZATION AND EXTRACTION OF FOREIGN BODIES UNDER X-RAY CONTROL BY JAMES T. CASE, MD, FACS Professor of roentgenology, Northwestern University ..."
5. Military Surgery of the Zone of the Advance by George de Tarnowsky (1918)
"roentgenology IN WAR SURGERY. ; LOCALIZATION OF FOREIGN BODIES IN ARMY SERVICE. ... The ordinary practice of roentgenology, as a rule, has little to do with ..."