¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Roentgenologist
1. [n -S]
Medical Definition of Roentgenologist
1. A person skilled in the diagnostic or therapeutic application of roentgen rays; a radiologist. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Roentgenologist Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Roentgenologist
Literary usage of Roentgenologist
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. American Journal of Roentgenology by American Radium Society (1921)
"These dangers consist primarily of injuries from the high tension current to either patient or roentgenologist, and secondarily and more insidiously the ..."
2. The Oxford Medicine by Henry Asbury Christian, James Mackenzie (1920)
"The close association of the expert internist with the expert roentgenologist is essential to the highest quality of work of each. ..."
3. The Medical Clinics of North America by Richard J. Havel, K. Patrick Ober (1917)
"Lesions other than those of tuberculosis sometimes produce appearances indistinguishable from the latter, and the roentgenologist must learn to ..."
4. District of Columbia Appropriation Bill, 1917: Hearings...64th Congress, 1st by United States, Senate, Congress, Committee on Appropriations (1916)
"Yes, Mr. Chairman; and the roentgenologist, at $300. The House has provided for the apparatus, but not for the operator. It is in the estimate at $300. ..."
5. American Medicine (1920)
"The medical or dental roentgenologist deals with a fairly exact method of diagnosis; ... The trained medical or dental roentgenologist, and not the dentist, ..."
6. The International Journal of Orthodontia (1916)
"rE roentgenologist occupies an unique position between the physician and the dentist in his obligation to their patients. In cases of gastro-intestinal ..."