Definition of Risk of exposure
1. Noun. The probability of being exposed to an infectious agent.
Risk Of Exposure Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Risk Of Exposure Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Risk Of Exposure
Literary usage of Risk of exposure
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Review of the Department of Defense Research Program on Low-level Exposures by Best, Committee on Toxicology, NetLibrary, Inc, National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences (2005)
"WHAT ARE APPROPRIATE APPROACHES FOR EVALUATING THE risk of exposure TO A CWA MIXTURE? In general, DOD considers the most likely CWA exposures to be those ..."
2. Assessment of the Scientific Information for the Radiation Exposure by Brer, National Research Council (2005)
"... including underground tests that resulted in atmospheric releases, be induded in determining the PC/AS. GROUPS AT risk of exposure OUTSIDE ..."
3. Biosafety in the Laboratory: Prudent Practices for the Handling and Disposal by National Research Council (U. S.) (1989)
"... infection and should continue to follow existing recommendations for infection control to minimize risk of exposure to other infectious agents (7,35). ..."
4. Health Status of Minorities & Low Income Groups by DIANE Publishing Company, Dept. of Health and Human Services, United States (1991)
"... children Black men Hispanic men al. suggest that minority status and IV drug use may interact to create an extremely high risk of exposure to HIV. ..."
5. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"The test may be repeated in the third trimester in women at increased risk of exposure during pregnancy (see Clinical Intervention). ..."
6. Health Information for International Travel edited by Rosamond R. Dewart (1999)
"If the travel itinerary of a pregnant woman does not present a substantial risk of exposure and immunization is contemplated solely to comply with an ..."