Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pyorrheal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pyorrheal
Literary usage of Pyorrheal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Pyorrhea extermination (gingivo-ectomy) by William Ziesel (1919)
"So with pyorrheal pockets, cut them out when they are small, ... All loose, incurably pyorrheal or focal abscessed teeth should be first extracted. ..."
2. American Journal of Dental Science by American Society of Dental Surgeons (1900)
"All concretions being removed from the roots, one application of a twenty-five per cent, solution of trichlor- acetic acid introduced into the pyorrheal ..."
3. Collected Papers by the Staff of Saint Mary's Hospital, Mayo Clinic by Saint Marys Hospital (Rochester, Minn.) (1920)
"A. Diplococci and leukocytes in the right musculo-spiral nerve of Rabbit 739 injected intravenously with a culture from pyorrheal pockets in a case of ..."
4. The Journal of the Allied Dental Societies by Allied Dental Societies (U.S.) (1918)
"I have found by experience, however, that the soft tissues do not reunite to exposed dentin in pyorrheal pockets, as they do to cementum; and when they do ..."
5. American Journal of Roentgenology by American Radium Society (1919)
"Causal relation was shown between infection of foci from infected tonsils, pyorrheal pockets, parotid glands, rheumatic fever, and arthritis, endocarditis, ..."