Definition of Power breakfast
1. Noun. A meeting of influential people to conduct business while eating breakfast.
Power Breakfast Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Power Breakfast Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Power Breakfast
Literary usage of Power breakfast
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Advertising, Its Principles and Practice by Harry Tipper (1919)
"PULLING power breakfast FOOD ADVERTISEMENTS Selling Point ,. . . Relative \ alue Healthfulness 92 Cleanliness and Purity 92 Appetizing Qualities Appeal to ..."
2. Fraser's Magazine by Thomas Carlyle (1844)
"You will be the better for it, and in certain circumstances you will exercise on sickly people inclined to gourmandise an unlimited power. Breakfast, during ..."
3. Letters, Conversations, and Recollections of S. T. Coleridge by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1836)
"At the departure of the invading power, Breakfast and luncheon never were delayed, While to the sentries on the walls and towers, ..."
4. Atlanta Alive!by Ann Carroll Burgess by Ann Carroll Burgess (2001)
"CORNER CAFE 3070 Piedmont Road NE •a 404-240-1978 Inexpensive-Moderate This is where Atlanta goes for a power breakfast. Traditional eggs and bacon pair ..."
5. The Practical Cook, English and Foreign: Containing a Great Variety of Old by Joseph Bregion, Anne Miller (1845)
"You will be the better for it; aud in certain circumstances you will exercise on sickly people inclined to gourmandise an unlimited power. Breakfast during ..."