¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Dustproof
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dustproof Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dustproof
Literary usage of Dustproof
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Study of Rural School Conditions in Ohio: Legislative History, the One by Ohio Dept. of Education (1920)
"4948 — Gross assorted corks 50 1 Map of Ohio, National Series, dustproof Cover, ... 4 50 1 Blackboard Outline Map of the US, dustproof Cover, Spring Roller. ..."
2. Live Articles on Special Hazards: A Series of Articles Reprinted from the (1911)
"Electric lights installed in accordance with the national electrical code, with dustproof sockets, and switches and cut-outs in dustproof cabinets, ..."
3. Journal by General Assembly, Pennsylvania General Assembly. Senate, Pennsylvania (1905)
"... weather or dustproof case, with a glass front, said case to be furnished by the operator and placed in a conspicuous place at each mine opening, shaft, ..."
4. Outing (1892)
"I am rather surprised that the idea of a perfectly dustproof chain and gear case has not received the attention of the makers more than it has. ..."
5. Water Purification by Joseph Wilton Ellms (1917)
"All scale pins are made of phosphor-bronze, and bearings in which the pins work are bronze bushed to prevent corrosion. The clock device is in a dustproof ..."
6. Elements of Machine Design by Oscar Adolph Leutwiler (1917)
"116 is furnished with a cover plate / to make it dustproof, and is representative of the practice of the Link Belt FIG. 116. Co. ..."
7. Elements of Machine Design by Oscar Adolph Leutwiler (1917)
"116 is furnished with a cover plate / to make it dustproof, and is representative of the practice of the Link Belt Fio. 116. Co. ..."
8. The Rural School Plant for Rural Teachers and School Boards, Normal Schools by Samuel Andrew Challman (1917)
"plant is installed, should be both dustproof and fireproof. If it is built fireproof it will naturally be dustproof. In small rural schools heated by ..."