¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Coolamon
1. a type of wooden vessel [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coolamon Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coolamon
Literary usage of Coolamon
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Statistics by New South Wales Bureau of Statistics and Economics, New South Wales Bureau of Statistics, Edith Cowan University, Edith Cowan University Dept. of Institutional Research and Statistics (1904)
"The Murrumbidgee has its source at the foot of a hill overlooking the coolamon Plains, at a height of nearly 5000 feet above the sea. ..."
2. Report by New South Wales Dept. of Education (1895)
"It8 5 0 Addition to Pleasant Hills (late Munyabla) 4917 6 Total £709 6 Hi Under the Architect a new residence has been built at coolamon, and substantial ..."
3. Report by New South Wales Dept. of Education (1893)
"... accommodation was further increased by enlarging the schools at Q-wynne and Brungle Camp, and by providing class-rooms at coolamon and Lake Albert. ..."
4. The Official Catalogue of the Exhibits: With Introductory Notices of the ...Centennial International Exhibition (1888)
"128 Kindergarten Public School, Riley-st., Sydney.—Work of pupils. 129 Kiama Public School, Kiama.—Work of pupils. ISO Kindra Public School, coolamon. ..."