Definition of Coolant system
1. Noun. A cooling system that uses a fluid to transfer heat from one place to another.
Coolant System Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coolant System Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coolant System
Literary usage of Coolant system
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Occupational Exposure Management at Nuclear Power Plants: Fourth ISOE by European Commission, European Technical Centre (2005)
"Three main work scenarios are possible: • Scenario 1: simplified inspection of one Reactor coolant system/Decay Heat Removal System valve. ..."
2. Design and Analysis of Integrated Manufacturing Systems by W. Dale Compton (1988)
"A central chip and coolant system, designed by Henry Filters, Inc., ... A dual-flume chip and coolant system allows for the separation of aluminum and ..."
3. Debris Impact On Emergency Coolant Recirculation: Workshop Proceedings by U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"Summary of current guidance and need for revised approach Upon initiation of a break in the reactor coolant system of a PWR, the forces released by the ..."
4. Workshop on Advanced Nuclear Reactor Safety Issues and Research Needs: Paris by International Atomic Energy Agency, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"The core makeup tank provides injection flow by gravity to the reactor vessel at any reactor coolant system pressure. The automatic depressurization system ..."