Definition of Computer store
1. Noun. A store that sells computers to the small businessperson or personal user.
Computer Store Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Computer Store Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Computer Store
Literary usage of Computer store
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of the Personal Computer: The People and the Technology by Roy A. Allan, ( (2001)
"—The computer store This was the first personal computer store and was founded by Dick Heiser in West Los Angeles, California in July 1975. ..."
2. What Work Requires of Schools: A Scans Report for America 2000 (1991)
"Retail Trade Mickey is a salesperson at a computer store on Main Street in a small northeastern city. The store carries a basic line of computers and ..."
3. Breaking Into the Trade Game: A Small Business Guide to Exporting edited by Kathy Parker (1997)
"Check with a reputable computer store to help determine your business' needs. Modems—Your Link to the World Market Your computer, equipped with a modem, ..."
4. Technology In The Classroom: Panacea Or Pandora's Box? Hearing Before The edited by Constance A. Morella (1999)
"One of our classes, in fact, is taking them into a computer store to show them what modern technology is all about because our technology is a little on the ..."
5. Adventure Guide to the Inside Passage and Coastal Alaska by Lynn Readicker-Henderson (2002)
"Internet access is available at mitkof.net, a computer store that rents out Internet access, 110 Harbor Way, across from the main harbor office. ..."