Definition of Computer screen
1. Noun. A screen used to display the output of a computer to the user.
Generic synonyms: Crt Screen, Screen
Specialized synonyms: Touch Screen, Touchscreen
Terms within: Window
Computer Screen Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Computer Screen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Computer Screen
Literary usage of Computer screen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Teachers & Technology: Making the Connection by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Touch screen A device that attaches to a computer screen that allows data to be ... Window A part of the computer screen that is given over to a different ..."
2. Adult Literacy And New Technologies: Tools For A Lifetime by Office of Technology Assessment (1994)
"Touch window: A computer screen that allows data to be entered by using a ... Window: A part of the computer screen that is given over to a different ..."
3. Usage and Usability Assessment: Library Practices and Concerns by Denise Troll Covey (2002)
"The library that used videotape observed that the camera made users uncomfortable and the computer screen did not record well, so the group used audiotape ..."
4. Concrete Abstractions: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Scheme by Max. Hailperin, Barbara. Kaiser, Karl. Knight (1999)
"... for example, if the medium is drawing on your computer screen, the best choice depends on such issues as the size of your computer's screen. ..."
5. The Second Australasian Conference on Interactive Entertainment: Proceedings by Yusuf Pisan, SIGART. (2005)
"The video footage of their interaction was replayed to them on a computer screen and they were asked to report retrospectively on what they had been ..."