Definition of Computer paper
1. Noun. Paper folded to permit continuous printing controlled by a computer.
Computer Paper Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Computer Paper Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Computer Paper
Literary usage of Computer paper
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Business Guide for Reducing Solid Wasteby John Winter, Ken Brown, Kathy Frevert, Elizabeth Feinberg by John Winter, Ken Brown, Kathy Frevert, Elizabeth Feinberg (1998)
"Types of high-grade paper include: computer paper (also known as Computer ... Most white office paper, including white computer paper, copy machine paper, ..."
2. Buy Recycled Training Manual: A Guidebook for Buyers by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Recycled computer paper with high recycled content (as much as 100 ... The computer paper has a high groundwood content, which means the paper cannot be ..."
3. Ninth Day of Creationby Leonard Crane by Leonard Crane (2000)
"Some computer paper with code on it. Another notebook... "What's this?" Under the notebook at the bottom of the box was an unmarked light blue envelope. ..."
4. Financial Investigations: A Financial Approach to Detecting and Resolving Crimesby Don Vogel by Don Vogel (1999)
"For example, a business orders $500 worth of computer paper for delivery in December, however, it does not pay for the paper until January. ..."