Definition of English teacher
1. Noun. Someone who teaches English.
English Teacher Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: English Teacher Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of English Teacher
Literary usage of English teacher
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by Anna Lorraine Guthrie, Marion A. Knight, H.W. Wilson Company, Estella E. Painter (1920)
"English J 6:112-13 F '17 Opportunity of the English teacher. С. С. Ward. ... English J 6:175-8 Mr 47 Task of the English teacher. M. Thomson. ..."
2. Glimpses of Unfamiliar Japan by Lafcadio Hearn (1894)
"XIX FROM THE DIARY OF AN English teacher. ... I AM under contract to serve as English teacher in the Jinjo ..."
3. The Teaching of English in the Secondary School by Charles Swain Thomas (1917)
"CHAPTER XV THE TRAINING OF THE English teacher THE preceding chapters of this book have set forth certain definite aims and values in English teaching, ..."
4. The Writings of Lafcadio Hearn by Lafcadio Hearn (1922)
"XIX FROM THE DIARY OF AN English teacher i MATSUE, September 1, 1890 I AM under contract to serve as English teacher in the ..."