Definition of Va
1. Noun. A state in the eastern United States; one of the original 13 colonies; one of the Confederate States in the American Civil War.
Geographical relationships: Battle Of Bull Run, Bull Run, Chancellorsville, Battle Of Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg, Petersburg, Petersburg Campaign, Battle Of Spotsylvania Courthouse, Spotsylvania, Wilderness Campaign, Siege Of Yorktown, Yorktown, Wilderness
Terms within: Shenandoah National Park, Capital Of Virginia, Richmond, Blacksburg, Jamestown, Newport News, Norfolk, Lynchburg, Portsmouth, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Bull Run, Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg, Petersburg, Spotsylvania, Yorktown, Mount Vernon, Alleghenies, Allegheny Mountains, Blue Ridge, Blue Ridge Mountains, Chesapeake Bay, Clinch River, Elizabeth River, Hampton Roads, James, James River, Potomac, Potomac River, Rappahannock, Rappahannock River, Shenandoah River, Shenandoah Valley
Generic synonyms: American State
Group relationships: America, The States, U.s., U.s.a., United States, United States Of America, Us, Usa, South
Group relationships: Confederacy, Confederate States, Confederate States Of America, Dixie, Dixieland, South
2. Noun. The United States federal department responsible for the interests of military veterans; created in 1989.
Definition of Va
1. Initialism. (US government) Veterans Administration, the government department of Veterans Affairs ¹
2. Initialism. (management) Value Analysis ¹
3. Initialism. (music) various artists. ¹
4. Abbreviation. (geography) Virginia, a state of the United States of America. ¹
5. Abbreviation. Abbreviation for Virginia. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Lexicographical Neighbors of Va