Definition of Tool cabinet
1. Noun. A box or chest or cabinet for holding hand tools.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tool Cabinet
Literary usage of Tool cabinet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Shop Management and Systems: A Treatise on the Organization of Machine by Franklin Day Jones, Edward K. Hammond (1918)
"When a single check is exchanged for a tool and is placed where the tool belongs in the tool cabinet, it might be impossible for the man in the tool supply ..."
2. A Boy's Workshop: With Plans and Designs for In-door and Out-door Work by Harry Craigin, Henry Randall Waite (1884)
"... V.— HOW TO MAKE A tool cabinet. "N TOW that you've got some very good tools, it •f is time you knew how to take care of them as well as to use them. ..."
3. Carpentry and Woodwork by Edwin W. Foster (1911)
"In locating a tool cabinet of this kind, while it hould be very easily reached ... About 6 inches be- areen under side of tool cabinet and bench top is )out ..."
4. Woodworking for Beginners: A Manual for Amateurs by Charles Gardner Wheeler (1907)
"A bureau, in fact, makes a good tool-cabinet or substitute for a ... You do not need a tool-cabinet for half a dozen tools, but when they begin to ..."