Definition of Rubbered
1. rubber [v] - See also: rubber
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rubbered
Literary usage of Rubbered
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Aircraft and Automobile Materials of Construction by Arthur William Judge (1921)
"For large non-rigid dirigibles, heavier two-ply or three-ply rubbered fabrics are used. For kite balloons a two-ply rubbered fabric, dyed yellow outside and ..."
2. Science Abstracts by Institution of Electrical Engineers (1910)
"A. Single material rubbered on one side warp 41-1 Ditto ditto woof 43-0 B. Parallel double fabric rubbered inside, outside, and between layers warp 85-9 ..."
3. The Properties of Aerofoils and Aerodynamic Bodies: A Textbook for by Arthur William Judge (1917)
"1 St. Cyr* was tested by the NPL,f firstly with a varnished mahogany surface, and secondly with a surface of thin rubbered aeroplane fabric, the external ..."
4. The Encyclopedia Americana: A Library of Universal Knowledge (1920)
"As already pointed out waterproof rubbered textiles are not only impervious to water, but also to air and numerous other methods and processes have been ..."
5. The Americana: A Universal Reference Library, Comprising the Arts and ...by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines (1912)
"Ammoniacal vapor and sulphurous acid can also be successfully utilized to relieve rubbered materials of their penetrating odor. The application of rubber is ..."