Definition of Redwood national park
1. Noun. A national park in California featuring a redwood forest and Pacific Ocean coastline.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Redwood National Park
Literary usage of Redwood national park
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Road Trip USA: Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways by Jamie Jensen (2006)
"redwood national park The groves of giant trees in redwood national park were used as a location for the Star Wars film Return of the Jed/, ..."
2. California: Las Vegas, Reno, Baja California by John Gottberg (1999)
"Above: redwood national park is often veiled in morning fog. which was built ... redwood national park With 106.000 acres of old-growth redwood groves and ..."
3. Guidebook to Excellence 1994: A Directory of Federal Resources for ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Division of Interpretation redwood national park 1111 Second Street Crescent City, CA 95531 (707)464-6101 San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge An ..."
4. Ecology and Conservation of the Marbled Murrelet by C. John Ralph (1997)
"This population is about 30 km to the south and west of the major concentration of old-growth in redwood national park. The waters in this area are felt to ..."