Definition of Ok
1. Noun. A state in south central United States.
Terms within: Platt National Park, Bartlesville, Enid, Lawton, Mcalester, Muskogee, Capital Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Arkansas, Arkansas River, Canadian, Canadian River, Cimarron, Cimarron River, Llano Estacado, Neosho, Neosho River, Red, Red River
Generic synonyms: American State
Group relationships: America, The States, U.s., U.s.a., United States, United States Of America, Us, Usa
2. Adjective. Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition. "Another minute I'd have been fine"
Language type: Colloquialism
Similar to: Satisfactory
3. Adverb. An expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence.
4. Noun. An endorsement. "They gave us the O.K. to go ahead"
Generic synonyms: Countenance, Endorsement, Imprimatur, Indorsement, Sanction, Warrant
Derivative terms: O.k., O.k., Okay
Definition of Ok
1. Noun. endorsement; approval ¹
2. Verb. To approve. ¹
3. Verb. (computing) To confirm by activating a button marked ''OK''. ¹
4. Adjective. all right, permitted ¹
5. Adjective. satisfactory, reasonably good; not exceptional ¹
6. Adjective. in good health or a good emotional state ¹
7. Adverb. satisfactorily, sufficiently well ¹
8. Interjection. Used to indicate acknowledgement or acceptance. ¹
9. Interjection. An utterance expressing exasperation, similar to "all right!" ¹
10. Interjection. Used to introduce a sentence in order to draw attention to the importance of what is being said. ¹
11. Proper noun. (acronym of Oklahoma dot=,) a state of the United States of America. ¹
12. Adjective. (informal) (alternative capitalization of OK) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ok