¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Multinucleated
Medical Definition of Multinucleated
Lexicographical Neighbors of Multinucleated
Literary usage of Multinucleated
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Introduction to Pathology and Morbid Anatomy by Thomas Henry Green (1884)
"A multinucleated Cell. From the lung in a case of Chronic Phthisis. Showing the large number of nuclei with bright nucleoli. x 400. ..."
2. Journal of Anatomy and Physiology by Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland (1891)
"degenerative process, yet neither can he find evidence that the multinucleated condition leads to a corresponding division of the cell. ..."
3. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1889)
"I found that in some of the multinucleated cells, small masses of protoplasm were becoming ... On examining the multinucleated cells with a high power, ..."
4. Text-book of General Pathology and Pathological Anatomy by Richard Thoma (1896)
"168) as follows :— (1) multinucleated leucocyte* form the majority of the white corpuscles; they contain from two to four, mostly four, nuclei, ..."
5. Text-book of general and special pathology for students and practitioners by Henry Turner Brooks (1915)
"Not only in nephritis of pregnancy, but also in eclampsia, he was able constantly to find many multinucleated, ie, old, leucocytes in the blood; ..."