¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Fuseless
1. lacking a fuse [adj]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fuseless
Literary usage of Fuseless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Radford's Estimating and Contracting: A Practical Manual of Up-to-date by William A. Radford (1913)
"Either fused or fuseless rosettes may be used as desired. "With fuseless rosettes the number of 16-candle- power lamps per circuit should not exceed 12, ..."
2. International Library of Technology: A Series of Textbooks for Persons by International Textbook Company (1905)
"36, there being less than 660 watts on any branch circuit, fuses may be omitted from the rosettes (or fuseless rosettes installed). ..."
3. Cyclopedia of Architecture, Carpentry and Building: A General Reference Work by American Technical Society (1909)
"... wiring or the conduit system can be employed, one or the other of these two methods should be used in preference to moulding, Fig. 13 fuseless Cord Fig. ..."
4. Sketches of Frontier and Indian Life on the Upper Missouri & Great Plains by Joseph Henry Taylor (1897)
"... to the disgust of the bad gunners at the fort who vainly endeavored to turn a corner on their mirth by dropping around them whistling, fuseless shells. ..."
5. The Electrical Transmission of Energy by Arthur Vaughan Abbott (1907)
"fuseless rosettes may be rated 3 amperes, 250 volts; fused rosettes, with link fuses, not over 2 amperes, 125 volts. h. Fused rosettes must have fuse in ..."
6. Report of the Joint Committee of the Senate and Assembly of the State of New by Edwin A. Merritt, Edwin A. Merritt, Jr (1911)
"fuseless. (250 Volts, 3 Amperes.) Bryant Electric Co., Bridgeport, Ct.; cleat type, Cat X"o. 869, with porcelain sub-base, KP style, moulding cleat, ..."