Definition of Fatah revolutionary council
1. Noun. A Palestinian international terrorist organization that split from the PLO in 1974; has conducted terrorist attacks in 20 countries. "In the 1980s the Fatah-RC was considered the most dangerous and murderous Palestinian terror group"
Category relationships: Act Of Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorist Act
Generic synonyms: Foreign Terrorist Organization, Fto, Terrorist Group, Terrorist Organization
Geographical relationships: Palestine, Al-iraq, Irak, Iraq, Republic Of Iraq, Lebanese Republic, Lebanon, Libya, Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fatah Revolutionary Council
Literary usage of Fatah revolutionary council
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Erased in a Moment: Suicide Bombing Attacks Against Israeli Civilians by Joe Stork (2002)
"... Nablus, June 8, 2002. 239 Graham Usher, "Cease-fires that cannot be," Middle East International. fatah revolutionary council ..."
2. Technology Against Terrorism: Structuring Security (1994)
"A second group is the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO), often called the Fatah Revolutionary Council, a Palestinian movement outside the framework of the PLO. ..."
3. Patterns of Global Terrorism, 1997 edited by Christopher W. Ross (1998)
"Background Information on Terrorist Groups Abu Nidal organization (ANO)* aka fatah revolutionary council, Arab Revolutionary Council, Arab Revolutionary ..."
4. Patterns of Global Terrorism 1993 by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Background lnformation on Major Groups Discussed in the Report Abu Nidal organization (ANO) aka: fatah revolutionary council, Arab Revolutionary Council, ..."
5. Patterns of Global Terrorism, (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Background Information on Major Groups Discussed in the Report Abu Nidal organization (ANO) aka: fatah revolutionary council, Arab Revolutionary Council, ..."