Definition of Delousers
1. delouser [n] - See also: delouser
Lexicographical Neighbors of Delousers
Literary usage of Delousers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. ... The History of the 33rd Division, A.E.F., by Frederick Louis Huidekoper by Frederic Louis Huidekoper (1921)
"... taking charge of and making repairs on delousers, bathhouses and laundries, repairing various Brigade P.Cs., and preparing Plan of Defense. ..."
2. Illinois in the World War by Illinois State Historical Library (1921)
"The following is a brief statement of important moves of Engineer Troops during month of November: Baths, delousers and Laundries, Water Supply Examinations ..."
3. The Status of Efforts to Identify Persian Gulf War Syndrome edited by Christopher Shays (1999)
"He was one of the delousers? Mrs. DULKA. With the spray, with the spray cans. Mr. BUYER. He was a sprayer? Mr. BUYER. Well, we have people here from the ..."
4. Why Europe Leaves Home: A True Account of the Reasons which Cause Central by Kenneth Lewis Roberts (1922)
"No matter how late at night the emigrants may arrive at the camp, the fires are kindled in the delousers and the crowd is put through its- first delousing. ..."
5. History of the First Division During the World War, 1917-1919 by Society of the First division, A.E.F. (1922)
"All efforts were now devoted to making the troops comfortable and to conditioning the horses. delousers were installed and the ..."
6. ... The History of the 33rd Division, A.E.F., by Frederick Louis Huidekoper by Frederic Louis Huidekoper (1921)
"... in addition to repair of P. Cs., laundries, bath houses, operation of delousers, management and operation of dumps, repairs to light railways, ..."
7. History of the 353rd Infantry Regiment, 89th Division, National Army by Charles Franklin Dienst (1921)
"Showers and delousers were put into operation and clean clothes issued. In many respects. the regiment had to be re-equipped. Most of the packs and surplus ..."