Lexicographical Neighbors of Corso
Literary usage of Corso
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Italy: Handbook for Travellers by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1870)
"From Bastía to Capo corso, S. Fiorenzo, and Calvi. A very attractive excursion may be made to the long and narrow peninsula in which the ..."
2. Southern Italy and Sicily: With Excursions to Malta, Sardinia, Tunis, and by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1908)
"Banca d Italia, Banco di Sicilia, both in the Palazzo delle Finanze (PI. C, 4, 5), corso Vitt. Emanuele; Banca Commerciale Italiana, corso Vitt. ..."
3. Southern Italy and Sicily: With Excursions to Malta, Sardinia, Tunis, and by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1908)
"Ema- nuele 96, at the corner of the Piazza Marina; Navigation Mixte^ North German Lloyd, corso Vitt. Emanuele 5i ; Cunard Line¡ Piazza Marina 13. ..."
4. A Handbook of Rome and Its Environs by John Murray (Firm) (1888)
"Chiara Falcetti, 53, Via Condotti, 3rd floor, one of the best workers in feathers and flowers ; Alio, 425, corso, an excellent shop ; Sestini, 448, corso. m ..."
5. Publications of the Navy Records Society by Navy Records Society (Great Britain) (1896)
"Having quitted the Dromedary and taken the command of El corso,1 a brig of eighteen ... The official lists and log, however, give her the name of El corso. ..."