Definition of Channel islands national park
1. Noun. A national park in California featuring sea birds and marine life.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Channel Islands National Park
Literary usage of Channel islands national park
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Best Dives of the Western Hemisphere by Joyce Huber (1999)
"PartV The Pacific National Park & Marine Sanctuary Located off the coast of Southern California, the channel islands national park includes San Miguel, ..."
2. California by John Gottberg (1999)
"channel islands national park is made up of five islands: Anacapa, Santa Cruz. Santa Rosa, San Miguel and Santa Barbara. Two of these, Anacapa and Santa ..."
3. Guidebook to Excellence 1994: A Directory of Federal Resources for ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Education Coordinator Bureau of Land Management 2800 Cottage Way, E-2841 Sacramento, CA 95825 (916)978-4746 channel islands national park The Channel ..."
4. Vegetation Monitoring: An Annotated Bibliography edited by Caryl L. Elzinga, Angela G. Evenden (1998)
"Design of a long-term monitoring program for channel islands national park, California. Natural Areas Journal. 9(2): 80-89. This paper describes the ..."