Definition of Cattalos
1. cattalo [n] - See also: cattalo
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cattalos
Literary usage of Cattalos
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Heredity by American Genetic Association (1916)
"A campaign for "negative eugenics" would therefore be desirable. Sale of Canadian cattalos The Canadian government has purchased twenty ..."
2. Cyclopedia of American Agriculture: A Popular Survey of Agricultural by Liberty Hyde Bailey (1908)
"The object of the breeders of cattalos seems to have been to preserve the ... If a breed of cattalos can be established, it promises to meet the need. ..."
3. The Conservation of the Wild Life of Canada by Charles Gordon Hewitt (1921)
"... the Dominion Department of Agriculture in 1915 purchased a herd of "cattalos," as the hybrids are called, from the herd which was developed by the late ..."
4. The Book of Texas by Harry Yandell Benedict, John Avery Lomax (1916)
"... A Mexican Singeing the Spines and Stickers from the Growing Wild Cactus with a Gasolene Torch 87 cattalos, Palled Angus Hah" Breeds from Buffalo Cows . ..."