¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Biocompatible
Lexicographical Neighbors of Biocompatible
Literary usage of Biocompatible
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biotechnology of Algae: A Bibliography by Virginia Stone (1994)
"Nine of these candidate solvents were shown to be biocompatible with B. ... Hydrocarbon Recovery by Extraction with a biocompatible Solvent Form Free and ..."
2. New Materials Society, Challenges and Opportunities: New Materials Science ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"The HA cement is totally biocompatible and consequently is said to be easier ... biocompatible hydroxy-apatite (HA) implants come in many shapes and sizes. ..."
3. National Critical Technologies Report 1995 by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"biocompatible materials biocompatible materials are discussed in detail in Living Systems/Medical Technologies. Stealth materials Stealth using ..."
4. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"... explosives and environmental pollutants, pulsed laser deposition of biocompatible ceramics, fluoropolymers, advanced optical data storage systems, ..."
5. Impacts Of Antibiotic-resistant Bacteria by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"The use of biocompatible dialysis membranes for kidney patients has reduced infections by 50 percent; synthetic suture materials such as natural sutures; ..."