Definition of Airport terminal
1. Noun. A terminal that serves air travelers or air freight.
Group relationships: Aerodrome, Airdrome, Airport, Drome
Terms within: Gate
Generic synonyms: Depot, Terminal, Terminus
Lexicographical Neighbors of Airport Terminal
Literary usage of Airport terminal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Egypt by Eva Ambros (2001)
"900 leaves for the pyramids. No. 400 via Md. Ramsis to airport terminal 1, No. 949 also via Md. Ramsis to airport Terminal 2. ..."
2. Reopening Public Facilities After a Biological Attack: A Decision Making by National Research Council (U. S.) (2005)
"The number of people in an airport terminal at a given time depends on the schedule ... That information would include floor plans for the airport terminal, ..."
3. Airport Services Manual: Part 7, Airport Emergency Planning edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"The facilities should be readily accessible to the airport terminal building, to the general public and to emergency transportation equipment (ie ambulances ..."
4. Commercial Aviation: Potential Safety and Capacity Issues Associated with by Gerald L. Dillingham (2007)
"However, airport officials generally had no concerns with the A380's impact on airport terminal facilities and operations. Additionally, a few experts told ..."
5. Daytrips Eastern Australia: 60 One Day Adventures by Car, Rail Or Bus by James Postell (2004)
"GETTING THERE: By Airtrain, take the train right from the airport terminal and zoom right into your choice of stations for about AU $9. ..."