Definition of Acadia national park
1. Noun. A national park in Maine showing marine erosion and glaciation; includes seashore and also the highest point on the Atlantic coast.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Acadia National Park
Literary usage of Acadia national park
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Great American Wilderness: Touring America's National Parks by Larry H. Ludmer (2000)
"acadia national park We'll begin our scenic journey with America's easternmost national park. Here, majestic cliffs rising sharply from the ocean are ..."
2. Transcending Boundaries: Natural Resource Management from Summit to Sea edited by Rabel J. Burdge (2001)
"A Study of Users of a New Bus Transit System at acadia national park and Neighboring Mt. Desert Island Communities John Daigle Parks, Recreation and Tourism ..."
3. Air Pollution: Air Quality and Respiratory Problems in and Near the Great by John B. Stephenson (2001)
"... but Fell Sharply in 2000 40 Days 30 20 10 1990 1992 1994 — Shenandoah National Park —•— Great Smoky Mountains National Park acadia national park 1996 ..."
4. Guidebook to Excellence 1994: A Directory of Federal Resources for ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"... offers guided tours and nature walks, in addition to selected other environmental education activities. Office of Interpretation acadia national park ..."