Definition of Trinidad and Tobago dollar
1. Noun. The basic unit of money in Trinidad and Tobago.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trinidad And Tobago Dollar
Literary usage of Trinidad and Tobago dollar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. International Business Practices (1993)
"... Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TT$) •GDP: US$ 4.48 billion • Language: English BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS Foreign business entities in Trinidad and Tobago may ..."
2. Trinidad & Tobagoby Don Philpott by Don Philpott (2002)
"... 639-9072 The official currency on the island is the Trinidad and Tobago dollar (TT$). It is the only legal currency on the island and it floats against ..."
3. Best Dives of the Caribbean by Joyce Huber (2006)
"Currency: The Trinidad and Tobago dollar (TT$). currently US$1 =TT$6 (variable). Credit cards are widely used in tourist areas. ..."
4. CARICOM Report No. 1 by Anthony Peter Gonzales (2002)
"... band: the Guyana dollar since 1998; the Surinamese guilder since 1999; the Jamaican dollar since 1997; and the Trinidad and Tobago dollar since 1995. ..."