2. Adjective. lively and animated ¹
3. Noun. (Australia New Zealand) electrician ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Sparky
1. lively [adj SPARKIER, SPARKIEST] - See also: lively
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sparky
Literary usage of Sparky
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Waste Analysis at Facilities That Generate, Treat, Store, and Dispose of ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... Shipment Arrives Ï At Gate Compare Shipment FIGURE 4-11 Sparky Incineration, Inc. Incoming Waste Shipment Procedures Externally to Its Manifest and LDR ..."
2. Circle Time Activities by Martha C. Cheney (1998)
""Sparky is between the iceberg and the igloo." "Sparky is under the iceberg. ... "Sparky is over the iceberg." Extension: A student will place Sparky on the ..."
3. Take It to Your Seat Writing Centers, Grades 1-2 by Jo Ellen Moore (2007)
"Example Jo-Jo and Sparky Jo-Jo the clown told Sparky to do a trick. The dog danced around on a ... Jo-Jo gave Sparky a bone. Jo-Jo told Sparky to do a flip. ..."
4. Quarterly of the National Fire Protection Association by National Fire Protection Association (1896)
"Sparky Project. Sparky, the Dalmatian fire house dog, is now a familiar symbol of fire ... Sparky is a copyrighted and trademarked symbol belonging to NFPA. ..."