¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Typhoidal
Medical Definition of Typhoidal
1. Relating to or resembling typhoid fever. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Typhoidal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Typhoidal
Literary usage of Typhoidal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Differential Diagnosis by Richard Clarke Cabot (1912)
"Mental symptoms, of the type usually referred to as neurotic or neurasthenic, constitute one of the varieties of post-typhoidal psychosis, ..."
2. Living Anatomy and Pathology: The Diagnosis of Diseases in Early Life by the by Thomas Morgan Rotch (1910)
"typhoidal Osteomyelitis, child, age eight years IX 218. Osteomyelitis of the Lower End of the Radius, boy, age six years IX 219. Osteomyelitis of Lower Arm ..."
3. Clinical Journal (1898)
"... facial artery standing out from the edge of the gap, thickened and wide operation ; but it shows clearly the half-conscious typhoidal look of the child, ..."
4. Essays on the Secretory and the Excito-secretory System of Nerves in Their by Henry Fraser Campbell, American Medical Association (1857)
"3 As first developed in an essay entitled: "An Inquiry into the Nature of typhoidal Fevers, based upon a Consideration of their History and Pathology," ..."
5. Transactions of the American Pediatric Society by American Pediatric Society (1902)
"The rupture at the umbilicus was due to a weakness at this point owing, no doubt, to a congenital defect. typhoidal ..."