Definition of Turkey stuffing
1. Noun. Stuffing for turkey.
Turkey Stuffing Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Turkey Stuffing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Turkey Stuffing
Literary usage of Turkey stuffing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Nuts for Profit: A Treatise on the Propagation and Cultivation of Nut by John R. Parry (1897)
"turkey stuffing. From Philadelphia Press. Our Christmas turkey stuffing was much liked. It is as follows: For a sixteen pound turkey we used two quarts of ..."
2. The Ladies' New Book of Cookery: A Practical System for Private Families in by Sarah Josepha Buell Hale (1852)
"Prepare a stuffing of pork sausage meat, one beaten egg, and a few crumbs of bread; or, il sausages are to be served with the turkey, stuffing as for fillet ..."
3. The Boston Cooking-school Cook Book by Fannie Merritt Farmer (1911)
"turkey stuffing (Swedish Style) 2 cups stale bread crumbs \^ cup English walnut meats, ~.j cup melted butter broken in pieces i..3 cup raisins, ..."
4. Cooking in Old Créole Days: La Cuisine Créole à L'usage Des Petits Ménages by Célestine Eustis (1901)
"turkey stuffing Equal parts of stale baker's bread and nice corn bread left over from breakfast, a hard boiled egg. Chop up a few raw oysters, ..."
5. The Cook and Housewife's Manual: Containing the Most Approved Modern by Christian Isobel Johnstone (1828)
"... there is no other turkey stuffing worth the attention of a Christian eater."—"Or Dinde aux Truffes et a la broche" said TOUCHWOOD, animated by the ..."
6. The Cook and Housewife's Manual: A Practical System of Modern Demestic by Christian Isobel Johnstone (1847)
"Oysters ! oysters ! madam ; there is 110 other turkey stuffing worth the attention of a Christian eater. ..."