Definition of Trail riding
1. Noun. Riding along a roughly blazed path.
Trail Riding Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trail Riding Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trail Riding
Literary usage of Trail riding
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Ireland by Tina Neylon (2004)
"Adventures on Horseback There are several equestrian centers offering trekking and trail riding on both the hardy Connemara ponies and Irish hunters. ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Scotland by Martin Li (2005)
"Small, informal stable catering to all riding levels, including rides through forest and over moorland. Highland Trekking & trail riding ..."
3. Ireland Pocket Adventures by Tina Neylon (2007)
"Some offer guided trail riding, as well as courses on show jumping and ... Riding Stables near Phoenix Park offers trail riding through the park. ..."
4. The Canadian Rockies Adventure Guide by Brenda Koller (2006)
"A good introduction to trail riding, $52.50. 4 Adventure Ride — Full-day with a trail lunch provided, $121.50. 4 Surf & Saddle - Seven hours. ..."
5. The Virginia Handbook by Blair Howard (2001)
"Marriott Ranch-Guided Trail Rides in Hume, -a 540-364-2627, offers trail riding on a 4500-acre Texas longhorn cattle ranch. Reservations required. ..."
6. Recreations of a Sportsman on the Pacific Coast by Charles Frederick Holder (1910)
"... especially visitors from the New England States where horseback riding is not, or was not in my time, in particular favor is the trail riding. ..."
7. Puerto Rico: Its Conditions and Possibilities by William Dinwiddie (1899)
"... CHAPTER VI OVER THE TRAILS TRAIL-RIDING in Puerto Rico is both a terrible nightmare and a roseate-hued day-dream. In a single day's wild riding over the ..."