Definition of Ticket holder
1. Noun. Holder of a ticket (for admission or for passage).
Ticket Holder Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ticket Holder Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ticket Holder
Literary usage of Ticket holder
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland (1894)
"It is a contract for so much space, which the ticket holder may occupy by himself or by his friend, ... Duty of ticket holder Where all Seats Are Bold. ..."
2. Negligence: Rules--decisions--opinions by Edward Beers Thomas (1904)
"Saunders v. Southern /?. Co., 13 Utah, 275. ticket holder who boards freight train by mistake is not a trespasser and may recover for forcible removal, ..."
3. Ruling Case Law as Developed and Established by the Decisions and by William Mark McKinney, Burdett Alberto Rich (1917)
"Rights of ticket holder in Illegal Lottery.—The rights of the holder of a ticket or share ... Among the few enforceable rights which such a ticket holder, ..."
4. Our Railways: Their Origin, Development, Incident and Romance by John Pendleton (1896)
"... the Terminus Obtained its Name—Trudging on the Highway—Nature and Extent of Great Northern Traffic—The Season-ticket holder and his Ways— By Express to ..."
5. Our Railways: Their Origin, Development, Incident and Romance by John Pendleton (1896)
"... Land—King's Cross—How the Terminus Obtained iU Name—Trudging on the Highway—Nature and Extent of Great Northern Traffic—The Season-ticket holder and his ..."
6. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1906)
"NIXON, as to the measure of damages recoverable Ъу a ticket holder refused admission to a place of amusement, or to a seat purchased, 1 LRA(NS) The tickets ..."