¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Thermographic
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Thermographic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Thermographic
Literary usage of Thermographic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Results of Meteorological Observations Made at the Radcliffe Observatory, Oxford by Radcliffe Observatory (1867)
"thermographic RESULTS. TABLE IV. Mean Monthly Temperature of the Air/or every Two Hours, 1864. The same remark is applicable to this Table as to Table I ..."
2. Bmdo Technology And The Electric Utility Industry by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"Using Nondestructive Evaluation and thermographic Tools When power plant ... Such systems include nondestructive evaluation (NDE) and thermographic devices. ..."
3. Results of Meteorological Observations Made at the Radcliffe Observatory, Oxford by Oxford (England). Radcliffe Observatory, Radcliffe Observatory (1877)
"Inequalities of Thermographie Elements, thermographic RESULTS. TABLE IV. — Mean Monthly Temperature of the Air for every Two Hours, 1875. ..."
4. Computers and Information Technologies in Agricultural Production and edited by Karl Schneider (1998)
"S68 thermographic characteristics of silt from soils which have been fertilized over ... V4 thermographic evaluation of the effect of three bandage products ..."
5. Popular Science Monthly (1904)
"Opposed to the idea of the incandescence of the inner corona stands, alone, the thermographic observations by Abbot in 1900, of a corona less hot than the ..."