Definition of Taxers
1. taxer [n] - See also: taxer
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Taxers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Taxers
Literary usage of Taxers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Single Tax Movement in the United States by Arthur Nichols Young (1916)
"The relations of single taxers to political parties When in 1887 the defeat of the United Labor Party had destroyed its power, single taxers faced the ..."
2. A Treatise Upon the Law and Practice of Taxation in Missouri by Frederick Newton Judson (1900)
"THE SINGLE taxers. The discussion of the Missouri ... without reference to the position of the Single taxers and their efforts in the reformation, ..."
3. Principles of Justice in Taxation by Stephen Francis Weston (1903)
"I. THE PHYSIOCRATS AND THE SINGLE taxers. It was the theory of the first school of scientific economists —the Physiocrats—and is the theory of their modern ..."
4. The Initiative and Referendum: Its Folly, Fallacies, and Failure by James Boyle (1912)
"SINGLE taxers BACK OF IT. The Single taxers, led by that remarkable enthusiast, Mr. WS U'Ren, were the original promoters and are now the mainstay of the ..."