¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Synecological
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Synecological Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Synecological
Literary usage of Synecological
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Wild Land Shrub and Arid Land Restoration Symposium: Proceedings edited by Bruce A. Roundy, E. Durant McArthur, Jennifer S. Hayley, David K. Mann (1996)
"Basic synecological relationships of the Columbia River sagebrush type. ... Basic synecological relationships of sagebrush-dominated lands in the Great ..."
2. History of Winneshiek and Allamakee Counties, Iowa by W E Alexander, Western publishing company, Sioux City (1882)
"T. Davis Fitch in his synecological clinic in the above named college. She has one daughter. Asa W. Adams, oldest resident photographer in Winneshiek Co. ..."
3. Ecological Risk Assessment Issue Papersby DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Winner, WE; Bewley, JB (1978) Contrasts between bryophyte and vascular plant synecological responses in an S02-stressed white spruce association. ..."
4. Partnerships for Sustainable Forest Ecosystem Management: Fifth Mexico/U. S edited by Celedonio Aguirre-Bravo, Avelino B. Villa-Salas (1996)
"synecological characteristics of riparian vegetation of El Carrizal watershed, Tapalpa, Jalisco. USD A, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range ..."
5. Progress in Upland Rice Research: Proceedings of the 1985 Jakarta Conference by International Rice Res, International Rice Research Institute (1986)
"The amount of work needed for any synecological project in epidemiology is ... To minimize systematic errors, a synecological project as outlined here ..."