2. Adverb. At extremely high speed. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Superfast
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Superfast Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Superfast
Literary usage of Superfast
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Scotland by Martin Li (2005)
"From Belgium superfast Ferries ... superfast.com, www.superfast.com) operates a service from Zeebrugge in Belgium to Rosyth in Fyfe (17V£ hours). ..."
2. Greece: The Mainland, Poloponnest by Wolfgang Josing (2000)
"superfast Ferries, daily service from Ancona, Amalias 30, 10558 Athens, tel. ... superfast.com. Strintzis Lines, from Venice, Bari and Ortona to ..."
3. Capital (1888)
"... the surcharge of seven superfast trains which had ceased to be superfast; and supply of Janata khana on all important long distance trains at Re. ..."
4. Greek Islands by Anne Midgette (1999)
"Internet: www.superfast.corn; ... superfast.com. Strintzis Lines, from Venice, Bari. and Ortona to Patrus (the last two via Corfu) Akti Poseidonos 26. ..."
5. Regulatory Reform in Greeceby Oecd by Oecd (2001)
"superfast Ferries Maritime SA. 120001, "superfast Ferries Maritime SA Files ... 15 February at http://www.superfast com/english/deltia html on 4 April. ..."
6. Making Things Better: Competing in Manufacturing (1993)
"Entering the semiconductor business in 1983, NMB invested $250 million in a world-class fabrication plant, and started producing superfast DRAMs in volume ..."
7. Peloponnese: Athens by Anne Midgette, Wolfgang Josing (2000)
"Following is a short selection of ferry lines: superfast Ferries, daily service from Ancona. Amalias 30, 10558 Athens, tel. (01) 331-3252. fax. ..."