Definition of Sun visor
1. Noun. A shade (sometimes of green mica) affixed above the windshield of an automobile.
Sun Visor Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sun Visor Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sun Visor
Literary usage of Sun visor
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Air Bag Safety edited by John McCain (1998)
"The sun visor label requirement became effective on September 1, 1994, and the owner's manual requirement became effective on March 1, 1994. ..."
2. Air Bag Safety: Hearing Before the Committee on Commerce, Science edited by Larry Pressler (1998)
"... the occupant to see the owner's manual for further information and explanations. The sun visor label requirement became effective on September 1, 1994, ..."
3. Crimson Architectural Historians 1994-2002 by Stichting Rotterdam-Maaskant (2002)
"... down the off-ramp of the San Diego freeway, the girl beside the driver pulled down the sun-visor and used the mirror on the back of it to tidy her hair. ..."
4. Seraphim Trilogy Book One; What the Herald Angel Sang by Teralee E. M. Bird (2004)
"... off on the registration, Frankie left the yard in the SUV with the registration and inspection papers stuck between the roof and the driver's sun-visor. ..."
5. Bicycle Shop Murderby Robert Burton Robinson by Robert Burton Robinson (2007)
"Kyle Serpentine pulled into the courthouse parking lot, flipped down the sun visor, and brushed his hair in the mirror. As he admired his handsome ..."
6. Praise Blue Skies by Tom White (2003)
"It was equipped with a push-button radio, hydra-matic transmission, sun visor and wheel skirts. If you dared and its tires held, the 303-cubic-inch power ..."