Definition of Styres
1. styre [v] - See also: styre
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Styres Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Styres
Literary usage of Styres
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1899)
"John styres (the preacher) addresses the people, and is understood to say he is ... Short speeches by George Silversmith, William Williams, John styres and ..."
2. Testimony Taken Before the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs Relative to by Committee on Indian Affairs, New York (State), Legislature, Senate (1890)
"A. John styres. Q. Who is John styres, was he one of the chiefs ? ... A. She could not tell how many years ago, but John styres told her himself that he did ..."
3. A Treatise on the Law of Mortgages of Real Propertyby Leonard Augustus Jones by Leonard Augustus Jones (1904)
"styres, 74 NC That statute is so strictly construed 290. ... styres, 74 NC apply to an assignee in bankruptcy 290. of the borrower; Wheelock v. ..."
4. The Constitution of the United States by United States, Robert Desty, Albert Brunner (1884)
"177; nor will It apply to a mortgage executed prior to its passage—Harrison v. styres, 74 NC 290. 24 Governor t>. ..."