2. Verb. (third-person singular of storyboard) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Storyboards
1. storyboard [v] - See also: storyboard
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Storyboards Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Storyboards
Literary usage of Storyboards
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Script Models: A Handbook for the Media Writerby Robert Lee, Robert Misiorowski by Robert Lee, Robert Misiorowski (1978)
"... A note about storyboards: A pictorial medium, the storyboard provides a fine communication tool, a link between written words and ultimate visual motion ..."
2. The Continuous Improvement Toolkit: A Practical Resource for Achieving ...by John Marsh by John Marsh (1998)
"... storyboards storyboards 2 Q Introduction "3 if Many organizations have successfully applied the process improvement cycle and ^% the tools contained in ..."
3. The Information Universe: Issues in Informing Science and Information by Informing Science Institute, Eli Cohen, Ed. (2006)
"Yet, depending on the mode of interaction with the users, storyboards can be ... Active storyboards try to make the user see "a movie that has not been ..."
4. Teaching Children to Be Literate: A Reflective Approach by Anthony V. Manzo, Ula Casale Manzo (1995)
"More recently he has suggested the use of storyboards (Thomas, 1988) as a means of ... 164) for specific instructions for using storyboards to encourage a ..."
5. Literature Pockets, Folktales & Fairytales, Grades K-1 by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, Jo Ellen Moore, Jill Norris (2002)
"Invite students to use their storyboards as you read the story aloud. Students move the mother back and forth between her house and Grandpa's house as she ..."