¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Storable
1. something that can be stored [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Storable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Storable
Literary usage of Storable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. U. S. National Security and Military/Commercial Concerns with the People's edited by Christopher Cox (1999)
"The PRC's space program is reported to be moving away from storable liquid- propellant ... These engines provide greater boosting power over storable liquid ..."
2. Determinants of Agricultural Policies in the United States and the European by Michel Petit (1985)
"Second, government intervention on storable products is easier to implement and ... It happens that the storable commodities (grains and dairy products) are ..."
3. A Review of United States Air Force and Department of Defense Aerospace by National Research Council (U.S.) (2006)
"... should fund a program to explore various approaches to creating storable ... significantly enhance rocket performance with different storable fuels. ..."
4. Clean Coal Technology Demonstration Program: Program Update 2000by Eugene Knight by Eugene Knight (2001)
"Methanol contains no sulfur and has exceptionally low NOx characteristics when burned. DME has several commercial uses. In a storable blend with methanol, ..."