Definition of Steinberg
1. Noun. United States cartoonist (born in Romania) noted for his caricatures of famous people (1914-1999).
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Steinberg Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Steinberg
Literary usage of Steinberg
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Switzerland: And the Adjacent Portions of Italy, Savoy, and the Tyrol by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1877)
"The enclosure on the opposite side marks the beginning of the Obere steinberg-Alp. In 20 min. more we reach the Chale! (see above), and enjoy a superb view. ..."
2. The Rhine from Rotterdam to Constance: Handbook for Travellers by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1882)
"Close to the abbey is the celebrated steinberg vineyard, 60 acres in area, which was carefully cultivated by the industrious monks of Eber- bach from the ..."
3. International Catalogue of Scientific Literature by Royal Society (Great Britain). (1907)
"steinberg, Wilhelm. Der salzige Geschmack und der Geschmack der Salze. Arch. Anat. ... steinberg ..."
4. The Rhine and Northern Germany: Handbook for Travellers, by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1870)
"The neighbouring steinberg vineyard, 60 acres in area, carefully cultivated by the industrious monks of Eberbach ever since the end ..."