¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Standardless
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Standardless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Standardless
Literary usage of Standardless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the Iran/Contra Affair by Lee H. Hamilton, Daniel K. Inouye (1995)
"The challenge, in other words, was that the law involved an excessively broad, standardless delegation by Congress of its own legislative power. ..."
2. The Encyclopedia Americana: A Library of Universal Knowledge (1918)
"From this chaotic and almost standardless condition, medical education moved up in 25 years so that the best American schools are quite the equal of the ..."
3. Proceedings of the ... Annual Convention (1908)
"We are upon the eve of a period of synthesis, when, tired of this dispersion and standardless analysis, we are going to put things together into something ..."
4. The Popular Science Monthly (1882)
"... to any station she might hold, than if she were simply dismissed from school primed with the standards, and standardless. LIFE-LEARNING TENDENCIES. ..."
5. Printing Types: Their History, Forms, and Use; a Study in Survivals by Daniel Berkeley Updike (1922)
"If they had allowed what some standardless, uneducated printers to-day allow, no individuality would have been left in their books to be remembered! ..."
6. Woodrow Wilson and His Work by William Edward Dodd (1920)
"We are upon the eve of a period of synthesis when, tired of this dispersion and standardless analysis, we are going to put things together in a connected ..."