Definition of Sperring
1. sperre [v] - See also: sperre
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sperring Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sperring
sperring (current term)
Literary usage of Sperring
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ruling Cases by Irving Browne, Leonard Augustus Jones, James Tower Keen, John Melville Gould (1901)
"On the 10th of October, 1881, at an interview with Mr. sperring, ... On the llth Mr. sperring stated that Mr. Devonshire had agreed to take £25 for his ..."
2. Cobbett's Parliamentary Debates, During the ... Session of the ...by Great Britain Parliament, William Cobbett by Great Britain Parliament, William Cobbett (1812)
"Jeremiah James likewise spoke, to different meetings at the Peacock, and afterwards at the Barley Mow, Drury- lane, where Pullen, Richards, and sperring, ..."
3. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Thomas Johnson Michie, Charles Frederic Williams, David Shephard Garland (1887)
"sperring. 15 WNC (Pa.) 340; Anderson Hldg. Loan Fund & Sav. Assoc. v. Thompson, 4 Am. & Eng. Corp. Cas. K)6;SS Ind. Rep. 445; Endlich on Law of Bldg. Assoc. ..."
4. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by David Shephard Garland, John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie (1887)
"sperring. 15 W. !i. C. (Pa.) 340; Anderson Bldg. Loan Fund & Sav. ... sperring, 15 WNC (Pa.) 540. 3. Such right would be inconsistent with the nature of the ..."