Definition of Skries
1. skry [v] - See also: skry
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Skries Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Skries
skries (current term)
Literary usage of Skries
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lectures on the Theory of Functions of Real Variables by James Pierpont (1912)
"Hence POWER skries Comparing like coefficients gives «0=1. 1 6' •'• "4~360' 31 3-7!' Thus id in ( — 7T*. TT* ). 166. Let p(x where f, \_ , Let the adjoint ..."
2. The Cultivator by New York State Agricultural Society (1848)
"Instead of this method of cultivation, the practice skries. No. 5. las been, and is now pursued by some, to cover the meadows two or three inches thick with ..."
3. The Cultivator by New York State Agricultural Society (1846)
"skries. No. 7. William Capron, of Macedón, Wayne county, cultivates 107 acres—pursues a regular rotation of crops, so as to come round once in six years. ..."
4. The Edinburgh magazine, and literary miscellany, a new series of The Scots (1821)
"EDINBURGH MAGAZINE, AND LITERARY MISCELLANY, BEING A NEW skries OP JUNE 1821. CONTENTS. Life of Nicholas Poussin 499 Observations on Or Chalmers's Speech in ..."
5. The Jurist by Great Britain Courts, Great Britain (1857)
"1021, OLD skries.-VOI. xx. AUGUST 2, 1856. LAW.—WANTED, in an Attorney's Office of extensive practice in Liverpool ..."