Alternative terms for "Skin condition"
Skin Condition Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Skin Condition Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Skin Condition
Literary usage of Skin condition
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The British Journal of Dermatology by British Association of Dermatology (1908)
"In general terms it may be said that the skin condition became gradually ... This improvement was seen in all directions save in the skin condition, ..."
2. The Dublin Journal of Medical Science (1903)
"... taken immediately before her admission to the light treatment of the City Hospital for Diseases of the Skin. Condition on Admission, May 8th, 1902. ..."
3. Journal of Cutaneous Diseases Including Syphilis by American Dermatological Association (1913)
"It is because dermatology as a distinct branch of medicine is rather recent; and when a certain investigator comes across a certain skin condition which he ..."
4. Getting Fit Your Way: A Self-paced Fitness Guide (1993)
"Avoid preparations or medications you know will make your skin condition worse. These might include hair dyes, skin creams, certain drugs that can make you ..."
5. Pressure Ulcers in Adults: Prediction & Prevention (1992)
"The panel reviewed 22 studies that examined the effects of underpads or briefs on the skin condition of either incontinent adults or infants. ..."
6. Choosing a Wheelchair System edited by Seldon P. Todd, Jr. (1992)
"Adverse skin condition Adverse skin condition is monitored by direct observation. Intense activity continues in an attempt to identify methods for detecting ..."